Our Approach to Education
- All children have the right to learn, and every child must be enabled to achieve his / her potential for growth and development through appropriate
- The goal of Shreshth Play School (SPS) is to promote all-round development, that is, development in every domain.
- Children develop in different domains, such as physical, motor (large and small) mental, (including thought and language) social, personal, emotional / aesthetic, etc. These are all interrelated and can be separated only for reason of convenience.
- The child learns holistically, that is at all times and in all places and not in a fragmented way. It is difficult to separate the various domains of learning or to confine learning to a particular domain.
- All children pass through certain stages of development. There is great variation among children individually, even among those coming from the same family or the same social group. These variations are within the bounds of normality.
- The content and process of learning must be appropriate for each age and stage of development of the child.
- The natural way, through which children learn, is by play, or by activity, in which the child is motivated to engage wholly and spontaneously, without external pressure.
- Since the process of learning is an active one. The method by which the curriculum is transacted must be a play-based or activity-based one. Activity-based learning is also very enjoyable for the child.